Thursday, November 1, 2012

Riverbend Community Hall Wedding

Kayla and Stephen contacted me after receiving a Wishahmon gift basket which included a consultation meeting and wedding emergency kit. This gift basket was donated into the silent auction at the Rays of Hope fundraiser concert for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation

One of the first things that Kayla asked me was: "Have you heard of Etsy?" I said yes. I also told her that I try not to go on Etsy very often because after a while I realize that I just lost chunks of my time going through all the cool handmade items. Kayla said she had to agree! She also loved Etsy and had hoped her wedding had a lot of handmade elements. I told her that I would love to help her with that. Kayla also wanted a romantic and vintage look to the wedding. She decided the wedding colors was going to be white, black, and pink.

Based on the information she provided (and agreement from Stephen), we had black pin tuck linens on all the tables, white chair covers and pink sashes. Behind the head table was a white lace backdrop, the words "Happily Ever After", and different colors of bunting/flags. The bunting/flags was carried over to the front of the head table and cake table.

I had a great time working with Kayla and Stephen. I wish them both a lifetime of happiness together!
~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer @Wishahmon







No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...